Friday, October 08, 2004

 
9:30: Oh, I haven’t laughed this much in years. Every time he begins an answer with that angry don’t you see this is the way it is tone . . . “that answer made me want to scowl.” He is an absolute narcissist. Oh, is he angry. He sounds so powerless. “I’ve heard that rumor on the internets. . . . We’re Not Going To Have A Draft While I’m President.” Where would he get the idea that saying things emphatically matters? Oh yeah. “Read my lips: No New Taxes.”

Oh my god, he is furious. I think he wants to spank Kerry. And the audience. Holy. And Kerry is really doing it well. So well. And every question is about a screw-up from the administration. "If only you saw it my way, and not your way, you'd see how right I am." Wow.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines