Friday, December 31, 2004

 
I've been meaning to say for a few weeks now, Spaceship Tumblers is really cool (and very well-named, too). Today Laura Carter reads, and I think this is the first time someone there has read something also posted on their blog, which I for one liked. She really must sing, her voice is fantastically controlled. Lovely work.

Anyway, I think I'll try posting a poem read when I get around to it in the next week or so, a sort of tribute to that site. Great use of technology.

And also, Josh (Hanson), there's a shirtless poem in this week's New Yorker.

Comments:
Those damn New Yorker people. Always looking over my shoulder.

Happy New Year!
 
Happy New Year to each of you too, and yours. Good 2005!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines