Saturday, February 05, 2005

 
Funny that Dan Tessitore is trying for standup comedy; because his was the first poetry blog I read (before it disappeared), following his poems which appeared in APR around 1-1/2 years ago. Funny because I really liked the poems (enough, obviously, to google etc.), but I also felt that he exhausted his interest in what he was doing specifically there, with footnotes, in those few poems. That is, the possibilities of what he started was greater than his execution of them. I felt, really, that he was interested in it as far as the schtick went. They were very good poems, I don't mean to speak them down, just talking about a larger sort of attention.

So now, he's moved onto schtick pure. I bet he'll make it, too.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines