Thursday, July 14, 2005

 
I'm thinking that John Mulrooney, when he said 'blog' sounded like some medieval monster (or was it torture device?), was right. These things are hungry. Not that I'm even giving mine the upkeep it could take (nor am I giving it up), but the reading of others, the thinking, the persistent pov in my consciousness, the existence of the category of 'blog' in my life eats a LOT of time, and doesn't even say 'yummy' before it says 'a little more'. As a consequence, I don't think I've read this little poetry in a six-month period in ten years or so. Hungry little things (poems and blogs both, actually).

Besides how (en)gross(ing) politics is (or maybe as adjunct to that lesson), a few things about poets, and some good feedback, the most important thing I've learned in blogworld is that Cerberus, the three-headed dog, is a bitch. Who'da thunk?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines