Saturday, February 25, 2006

 
Also wanted to say, I'll be giving a reading at SUNY-Purchase (in Westchester) Monday night, 7 I think.

And that this reading is worth mentioning, worth going to (info from here):

Brenda Shaughnessy, Craig Morgan Teicher, Thomas Hummell

Sunday 2/26 7:30 PM

The Fall Cafe
Smith Street near the corner of Union
Carroll Gardens
Take F or G trains to Carroll Street
Exit at the back of the train (if coming from manhattan)
take a left out the exit, walk half a block, cross street and there you are.


Tom Hummell worked with me on the chapbook at the PSA, and he is a great poet as well (no small part of the happiness I feel regarding the PSA is that it is populated with talented poets, no surprise I suppose but there it is.) Not to mention his reading-mates here, of course. I'd go to the reading, but I have to prepare myself for Monday, so can but suggest it to you instead, and suggest it I will.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines