Monday, January 19, 2009

 
Two links:

Now I wish I'd made plans to be there. Especially to have brought the kids. I remember very vividly my mom taking my brother and I to the ERA march in D.C. in -- was it 1981, or 1982? I think 1981. Anyway, I wish we'd made arrangements to be in D.C. to see the inauguration this long weekend. That would've been good. Whatever the future holds, I've become too cynical the last four years especially and I'd like to feel that melt into possibility a little.

Nothing to be done about this
, unfortunately I think the guy being reviewed may be largely right, and an institution I've had so much hate and love and desire for will be changed to a memory I may or may not perpetuate among those students who attend in its wake.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines